Adelaide is a welcoming, friendly city that offers something for everyone. It offers the perfect balance of learning and lifestyle in one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Why study in Adelaide?
- 14% lower cost of living than Sydney & Melbourne
- Additional year Post Study Work Rights
- Quality on-campus study experience
- 50% discount on public transport
How to get to Adelaide, South Australia
Students from most parts of Australia are allowed to enter South Australia. Just follow these steps:
- Apply and accept your offer to study with a South Australian institution.
- Book your accommodation
- Make your travel arrangements
- Complete the Cross Border Travel Registration at least three days before you arrive into South Australia, regardless of where your travel begins.
From 1 July 2020, all travellers need pre-approval before entering South Australia. The Cross Border Travel Registration will confirm – before you arrive – whether you need to self–isolate for 14 days on arrival. View the latest travel advice from SA Government at